|Magic Armor||20 (+2.5)|
Gokong, Alpha Krymate is a participent in the Trials of Strife.
Gokong was born white-haired on a night without a moon. In the Krymaton of Lyrie, this is an omen for greatness. From very early on, he was always one step ahead of his peers in all contests of wit and agility. Following a deadly border dispute with the Rafinks, Gokong challenged the Alpha - whose foolishness had led them into an ambush - for primacy. In the ensuing battle, Gokong slew his opponent using an unknown technique and assumed the role as Alpha of the Krymates.
- Hero summary(src)
Gokong is a mobile attack damage hero. It is best to use his abilities to try and avoid damage (e.g. Rabbit Vault) rather than let him soak it up. His abilities work well when used in combination with each other, notably Wheel Strike and Monkey Multiplication, which both apply hit-on effects.
|Wheel Strike||Mana Cost: 95 Cooldown: 13/11/9/7 seconds Radius: 350|
This applies attack-based effects. Cast time 0.15s. Push time 0.2s, stun for 0.4s.
|Rabbit Vault||Mana Cost: 100 Cooldown: 18 seconds Range: 400 Radius: 150|
Attacking reduces this ability's cooldown by 2 seconds. Cast time 0.1s. Vault for 0.6s
|Crane Stance||Mana Cost: 40 Cooldown: 14 seconds|
|Monkey Multiplier||Mana Cost: 100/110/120 Cooldown: 80 seconds Radius: 1500|
Cast time 0.3s Reactive and target location to teleport to nearest illusion, consuming it.
- Patch 0.4.6
- Wheel Strike (Q):
- Bonus damage reduced from 20/40/60/80 to 15/30/45/60
- Mana cost increased from 90 to 95
- Stun time reduced from 700ms to 400ms
- Rabbit Vault (W):
- Cooldown increased from 15s to 18s
- Damage reduced from 65/95/125/155 to 65/90/115/140
- Crane Stance (E):
- Bonus damage reduced from 5/15/25/35 to 4/12/20/28
- Duration increased from 6 seconds to 7 seconds
- Monkey Multiplier (R):
- Range reduced from 2000 to 1500
- Image travel speed reduced from 1100 to 900
- Image damage reduced from 25/35/45% to 20/30/40%
- Wheel Strike (Q):
- Patch 0.4.5
- Wheel Strike (Q): Damage lowered from 20/45/70/95 to 20/40/60/80
- Rabbit Vault (W): Damage lowered from 65/100/135/170 to 65/95/125/155
- Patch 0.4.2
- Hero Introduced
Inspiration for Gokong was taken from Sun Wukong, the Monkey King, and a character in Journey to the West. Originally his duplicates in Monkey Multiplier had HP of their own, but it was hard to give them the right amount that would make them killable, but not too frustrating.
- ↑ Gokong, S2 Games. Accessed on 2014-10-15
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Behind the Hero: Gokong. S2 Games, accessed on 2014-10-15
|Heroes and Keepers|
| Heroes — Ace · Bastion · Blazer · Bo · Caprice · Carter · Claudessa · Fetterstone · Gokong · Hale · Harrower · Jin She · Lady Tinder · Malady · Minerva · Moxie · Nikolai · Ray · Rook · Shank · Trixie · Vermillion · Vex · Zaku|
Keepers — Auros · Draknia · Fobus · Kabbal · LexiKhan · Rhao