|Magic Armor||20 (+2.5)|
- "I'm Hale, I danced with death in the wastes once, and emerged with his sword. Where I'm from, you're either quick movers, or dead. Guess I'd been moving fast enough" - Hale
Hale, swordsman of the wastes, hails from a mysterious tribe of Elves - the Kenar-Ahdam - that eke out an existence in the ruins of Strife where they have been effectively exiled to by the other races of Gael as a result of suspicions that they are half-Dharkwave/half-Elf. As perpetual outcasts, the Kenar-Ahdam have remained largely isolated from the worlds around them and have preserved many of their old customs including Rhen-Dhit wherein the second son of the family is sent off to find their fortune on their own so as not to challenge the first son for inheritance. Hale, second son of Mhernad, ventured forth to join in the Trials of Strife in order to win himself a place within his tribe, and his tribe a place amongst the rest of the races of the planes.[Citation needed]
Hale is a melee damage dealer capable of inflicting large amounts of pain on close targets, while being able to move in and out of battle with ease. His ultimate ability, Earthquake, can turn the tide of battle in his team's favor if used at the right moment.
|Sweeping Strikes||Mana Cost: 95 Cooldown: 18/15/13/11 seconds Range: 475 Radius: 200|
|Inertial Sword||Mana Cost: 70 Cooldown: 11/9/7/5 seconds|
Gives 2s burst of 200 speed on activation. Resets attack cooldown Draws turret aggro when used to hit an enemy hero.
|Sheol Calibur||Mana Cost: 55/60/65/70 Cooldown: 16 seconds|
|Earthquake||Mana Cost: 90/105/120 Cooldown: 90 seconds Radius: 550|
- Patch 0.4.5
- Earthquake (R): Cooldown reduced from 120 seconds to 90 seconds across all levels
- Patch 0.4.2
- Inertial Sword: Now draws turret aggro when used to hit an enemy hero
- Patch 0.4.0
- Sweeping Strikes: Cooldown is now reset when an enemy hero dies within 400 range.
- Patch 0.2.36
- Sheol Calibur:
- Lifesteal decreased to 1.8, 2.2, 2.6, 3.0% from 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5%
- Sweeping Strikes:
- Increased the bonus damage multiplier for hitting the enemy within the critical region to 75% from 50%
- Increased the stun duration by 0.2 seconds at all levels
- Area now expands to its full size over 350ms, down from 500ms
- Sheol Calibur:
Hale's Sheol Calibur (E) ability is a possible reference to the fighting game SoulCalibur .
|Heroes and Keepers|
| Heroes — Ace · Bastion · Blazer · Bo · Caprice · Carter · Claudessa · Fetterstone · Gokong · Hale · Harrower · Jin She · Lady Tinder · Malady · Minerva · Moxie · Nikolai · Ray · Rook · Shank · Trixie · Vermillion · Vex · Zaku|
Keepers — Auros · Draknia · Fobus · Kabbal · LexiKhan · Rhao