- Jin She is an aggressive melee caster who deals sustained area damage. She specializes in ganking, and her abilities allow a master to create jaw-dropping moments. You can check out her Dev Blog and Hero How-To here or her hero page to learn more.
- Gokong is a trickster specializing in attack damage. His ability to be everywhere and nowhere on a battlefield makes him a lethal yet evasive threat. You can check out his Dev Blog and Hero How-To here or his hero page to learn more.
- Nikolai punches things. Nikolai smashes things. Nikolai picks enemies up and puts them down. You can check out his Dev Blog and Hero How-To here or his hero page to learn more.
- Game disconnected or “Connecting To Strife Server” interface updated to now show specific errors. Also has new textures, logos and a handy reconnect button
- Added UI functionality to the “Escape” and “Enter” keys that enables numerous intuitive actions like backing out of OR progressing through certain menu items
- The account icon selection screen has been redone to show all possible account icons at once, including icons not yet owned
- Added 3 End Game “All Chat” Emote Buttons - “Sorry!”
- Hero ability buttons have a been given a more attractive charge bar graphic
- Zidek Charge: Stun duration changed to 0.8/1.1/1.4/1.7 from 0.8/1.2/1.6/2.0 seconds
- Base mana increased to 288 from 240
- Anchors Aweigh: Radius increased to 215 from 200
- We made these changes to increase Caprice’s performance at lower skill levels while having minimal impact at the higher skill levels.
- Imminent Boom: Stun time increased to 1.4/1.7/2.0 seconds from 1.2/1.6/2.0
- This change should assist in increasing the reliability of Carter’s ult in the early levels.
- Inertial Sword: Now draws turret aggro when used to hit an enemy hero
- Minerva’s Base Health Regeneration has been increased by 1 per second
- We buffed Minerva’s regeneration to help her in the laning phase similar to the recent buffs to Shank.
- Shock Field: Stun duration increased to 0.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds from 0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5
- This should increase the effectiveness of his Shock Field in the early levels and provide benefits similar to Caprice’s buffs this patch.
- Bounty gold gained from kills reduced to 66/66/100 from 100/100/150
- The gold Fitz was providing was competing too directly with that provided by Luster.
- Iceforged Plate
- Attack Speed reduction to 20% from 15%
- Stone Skin
- Duration increased to 8 seconds from 6
- Duration tooltip now correctly reads 3 seconds instead of 3.5 (was already hexing for 3).
- Hexbane now gives zero Health, down from 110.
- Cursed Wand
- Power granted to 10 from 6. Armor and Magic Armor reduction to 30% from 25%
Sweeping Changes To Lifesteal
- Vampiric Dagger: Now grants 15 Armor
- Berzerker’s Mask: Increased Vampirism to 10% from 9%
- Zealot’s Blade: Vampirism Enchantment Cost is now 380 gold down from 420
- Crushing Mace: Vampirism Enchantment Cost is now 225 gold down from 250
- Woundsplitter: Vampirism Enchantment Cost is now 380 gold down from 420
- Blood Pendant: Vampirism Enchantment Cost is now 150 gold down from 165
Overall, Lifesteal was slightly too weak and in response we made these sweeping changes.
Neutrals, Environment, and ObjectivesEdit
- Neutral experience increased by 10%
- This was done to make Jungling a bit more viable, while keeping the goals of it being an option and not mandatory.
- Krytos now disarms the tower upon leaping to it instead of waiting for the first attack.
- Krytos survivability increase by about 10%
- Cindara’s HP now scales by an additional 10%
- These changes are to compensate for the increased player GPM from the hero kill changes made previously. By increasing player GPM, we effectively nerfed krytos & cindara and found them to die a little too easily.
- A number of fixes were implemented that should optimize the fluidity of menu changes and quickness of client to backend operation.
- Assorted PhysX, Hairworks and Fog optimizations were added, along with a few code changes that resulted in memory savings.
- Changed pings to prevent spamming hero audio on pings made in rapid succession.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Shank’s ultimate sometimes draw a line to the origin of the map
- Mystic Dagger now works with Hale’s Inertial Sword
- Shanks manacle now only transmits data on his ultimate instead of all of his abilities