|Magic Armor||10 (+1.5)|
Turok, known to his people as the Bard of the Turoks is an archer of the Turok and native of Turok. A long-range fighter, he has a special bond with crows and has the ability to see through their eyes.
- "I'm Turok, the native-american ranger. I reside just out of reach, while my enemies fall below the flurry and the fury of my companions." - Turok
The player assumes control of Tal'Set (Turok), a Native American time-traveling warrior. The mantle of Turok is passed down every generation to the eldest male. Each Turok is charged with protecting the barrier between Earth and the Lost Land, a primitive world where time has no meaning. The Lost Land is inhabited by a variety of creatures, from dinosaurs to aliens. An evil overlord known as the Campaigner seeks an ancient artifact known as the Chronoscepter, a weapon so powerful that it was broken into pieces to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. The Campaigner plans on using a focusing array to magnify the Chronoscepter's power, destroying the barriers that separate the ages of time and rule the universe. Turok vows to find the Chronoscepter's eight pieces and prevent the Campaigner's schemes
Turok is an archer who uses his long range attacks and magical crows to deal damage. Highly mobile ranged attack damage hero.
Turok is voiced by Spike Spencer .
|Grappling Hook||Mana Cost: 100 Cooldown: 25/20/16/13 seconds Range: 720 Radius: 500|
Reactivate to pull Rook to the impact location. Hook lasts for 3.2s.
|Hide Then Seek||Mana Cost: 75 Cooldown: 22/18/15/12 seconds|
Upon completion, deals up to 160/1100/1140/1180 Magic damage to the closest enemy within 625 radius, based on channel duration.
|Murder of Crows|
Activating abilities gives a burst of 220/380/440/500 Attack Speed for the next two attacks in 6 seconds.
|Deliverance||Mana Cost: 110/125/140 Cooldown: 90 seconds Range: 20000 Radius: 100|
Deals up to 1200/2265/3330 Magic damage and Stuns for up to 3.5 seconds, based on the distance travelled.
Cast time 550.
Note. The unit distance travelled and the corresponding damage and stun duration:
- 0~700: 100/133/175 and 0.75s
- 700~1460: 116/154/191 and 1.2s
- 1460~2220: 132/175/220 and 1.8s
- 2220~2980: 148/196/244 and 2.2s
- 2980~3740: 164/217/271 and 2.6s
- 3740~4500: 180/239/297 and 3s
- >4500: 200/265/330 and 3.5s
- Patch 0.4.7
- Grappling Hook(Q): Damage reduced from 75/100/125/150 to 50/85/120/155
- Deliverance (R): Damage reduced from 220/295/370 to 200/265/330
- Deliverance (R): The stun will scale slightly worse at closer ranges, the minimum down from 1 second to 0.75 seconds
- Patch 0.2.33
- Grappling Hook: Reduced range by 80
- Patch 0.2.26
- Murder of Crows: Reduced bonus attack speed to 120/180/240/300 from 120/200/280/360
- ↑ 2013, Rook of Gael. Twitter, accessed on 2014-06-11
- ↑ 2013-09-28, Bucking the MOBA trend: Why S2 Games takes storytelling ‘seriously’ in Strife (exclusive). Gamesbeat, accessed on 2013-09-29
- ↑ Strife Comic Preview, S2 Games. Accessed on 2013-09-29
|Heroes and Keepers|
| Heroes — Ace · Bastion · Blazer · Bo · Caprice · Carter · Claudessa · Fetterstone · Gokong · Hale · Harrower · Jin She · Lady Tinder · Malady · Minerva · Moxie · Nikolai · Ray · Rook · Shank · Trixie · Vermillion · Vex · Zaku|
Keepers — Auros · Draknia · Fobus · Kabbal · LexiKhan · Rhao